Monday, March 24, 2008

an exciting weekend

This was a busy and exciting weekend Friday was my 25th birthday, and my roommates surprise me with cirque du soleil tickets! I was very surprised and excited so after work we ate the most delicious beautiful 4 layer carrot cake that Jami made for me a Hawaiian papa Murphy's pizza and we were off to the show. It was one of the best birthdays I have ever had, I have the best roommates in the world! Saturday was a work day and Sunday was Easter, Amy and I didn't have family things to do and she got a free ham from work and so we had a lovely afternoon of watching Flight of the Conchords cooking and relaxing, we were especially proud of how pretty or table turned out because we decorated it with things we found around the apartment and in the parking lot and it turned out really cute:)

Here is the cake it was so amazing was a carrot cake with pecans and coconut and pineapple and cream cheese frosting.

a little birthday enthusiasm!
I was posing for this picture but genuinely this excited about the show! Cirque du soleil was beautiful.

the lovely ham dinner for 2 that Amy and I cooked up on easter look how pretty our table looks:)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Anyone who reads both of our blogs will be very amused by the similarity of or weekend posts...of course, I don't think we have any shared readers :). I'm glad you loved your birthday celebration so much!!